Blog site to provide a quick way to find solutions on problems encountered during a day to day work. Some articles are just copies of KB or Forums, but they might come in handy.
17 November 2013
Trending Patch Compliance useful tools
This was written by one of our engineers Ludovice Ferre
I have written a few utilities to help my customer understand how well our Patch Management tool works for them and with the help of colleagues here in EMEA I’ve integrated them into a single package and I have written a guide to quickly and simply implement the tool.
Here are the main link for this project:
http://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/adding-patch-trending-your-symantec-management-platform-step-step-guide
• Step-by-step installation guide
• Main download page
• Sample site for hands on test
Adding Patch Trending to Your Symantec Management Platform Step by... symantec.com
Symantec helps consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world. Our software and services protect against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently, enabling confidence wherever information is used or...